™☆ROTHZCHILD LIVE SHOW

Sunday, June 7, 2009

™☆ iStayPhresh

Photobucket
Today, I looked at myself in the mirror. Not to see if my hair was out of place or if my eyeliner had smudged, or even to point out my flaws let alone cover them. Nope, I just looked. I wasn't searching for anything, I just gazed into my own eyes. At first I just saw my reflection. Me looking back at me looking back at me. I started laughing at myself for being such a dork, but then I closed them and reopened them quick enough to see my pupils expand. That tiny dark black hole. Haha the entrance to my soul. I've been told I wear my emotions on my sleeve and my eyes give me away. They should be though, shouldn't they? My eyes didn't hear hear the goodbye, but they did start to cry. And when I look at him, with these eyes of mine, I still see me...I always will. I then thought about how everything is really upside down. Eyes can play tricks & minds can too, they're Jesters, your body laughing. Are we just tricking ourselves?
Photobucket
Real. Don't need Fake. Fake is for television and entertainment. Fake is being thirsty in a desert and seeing a river of blue water in the distance, only finally realize your chasing a mirage...Fake, is agonizing deceit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

™☆ Follow The Leader