™☆ROTHZCHILD LIVE SHOW

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Giving You the Streets & Political Views as WE Ride

who I AM is what I do best. And who YOU ARE is what you do best. "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." "Make finding the good in others a priority." "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." “Say not, 'I have found the truth,' but rather, 'I have found a truth.'” "Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes U come alive..then do it. B/c the world needs ppl who have come alive." Chop your own wood, and it will warm you twice. "Self-esteem is as necessary to the spirit as food is to the body." He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. And while the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual, it is best for the race, because it ensures the survival. The toughest thing about success is that you've got to keep on being a success. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. "You must choose the thoughts and actions that will lead you on to success." And here's a tip for successful WORDS today: Say: I am a money magnet. Money flows to me easily and effortlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

™☆ Follow The Leader