™☆ROTHZCHILD LIVE SHOW

Sunday, May 17, 2009

™☆ Barbie

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Everyone's favorite Barbie. So many dream of meeting! As taken as they come. And as bitchy as she wants to be! She stands flawless at 5'8, slim waist, gold hair, & green eyes [yes there mine]! Pretty fly taste in clothes. Button nose. Silky hair that flows. Carries herself with grace. Curved body with a dazzling face. Pretty white smile. The number you cant seem to dial. Personality to die for. So many fellaz adore. Any questions...feel free to ask more ;D "Yeah I make mistakes...and i try to learn from them. My biggest thing is getting people to except me again after watching me go back to my past when all i want is my present to be my future!"-Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

™☆My BLOG Listings

™☆ Follow The Leader