™☆ROTHZCHILD LIVE SHOW

Sunday, May 17, 2009

™☆ mdotperiod

Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm EVERYWHERE..you ain't NEVER there,CA, California

Once you meet me..It is IMPOSSIBLE for you not to instantly love me...I love to hold intellectual conversations..an area where most females lack..(or at least that's what ALL the men I meet say) I just love to enjoy life. Im pretty goofy..scratch that Im HELLA goofy..Yet I can be serious when neccessary...Im not your average "black girl". I enjoy doing things out of the norm...Im very spirtual and well aware of what's taking place in the universe I guess you can say I'm under "Spiritual Reconstruction"!!.....I'm also gaining knowledge about the TRUTH...The REAL Truth...I'm an optimist...I also hold a position as a writer and field producer for The Hollywood Scoop...I have been blessed to work with some of the most selfless people in this industry..Thank you Wendy!!!! Anything else you want to know??? Well you have to ask me!!! -
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

™☆My BLOG Listings

™☆ Follow The Leader