™☆ROTHZCHILD LIVE SHOW

Monday, May 18, 2009

™☆ ChickLatina aka ANA

Photobucket

-I'm an easy person to get along with -I despise people judging me for how i look or the ppl i hang out with -I'm never worried about the future or let the past effect me -All I wry is about what's going on now in the present -I can be pretty optimistic at times -I also can be pretty stubborn when I know that im right about something -I don't really care about what people say about me, Is my life not theirs -I do what i want, not what other people expect me to do -I can be really fun, crazy and outgoing -I'm a girl that loves to have fun and I can be an interesting person to meet -I'm ready for everything that comes my way -I make my own present, future, and destiny -I have an open mind to know whats going on around me -I'm just my crazy lovely fun self =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

™☆My BLOG Listings

™☆ Follow The Leader