™☆ROTHZCHILD LIVE SHOW

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

" Learn It & Live It"

Photobucket




" The Spider's Web "

The Hero, a spider in heritage. It symbolizes wisdom, craftiness, creativity, & the complexities of Life.

Holy Warriors who in this age, struggle on a crusade and are sent out on missions to eliminate prominent enemies; one who eliminates a politically important person for hire or from finatical motives. Remain loyal to the family. Look towards World Domonation, by controling & conquering all territories. A movement among americans that teaches the eventual redemption ( Process ) & their Return. Employs the ritual use of Marijuana , forbids the cutting of hair. Studies all revealed religions " the Way of Life " & encourages followers to free themselves from any and all forms of opression. " If U not With Us, U against Us " " We are our own & we go by our own Rules." -Mujihadeens As a pledge & as a oath submits to the Master of all mysteries, the supreme being, & to his laws acknowledge and live on.


" Learn It & Live It"

Promises to follow , all the rules , regulations and laws given to me to the best of my ability. I also promise to carry out any and all missions that are assigned me & will execute my missions, thats without question. I promise to obey my superiors & learn as much of the craft as possible & will not be subject to temptation by outside influence. I will die to keep the organization safe & the chosen whom i call my Bros. I will show loyalty and honor. I have a desire to perform all obstacles to the best of my abilities. Above & Beyond these, I on this date make the committment to stand by the organization, my family through times that are good and when times are bad.. I will be there to through the storm , with my whole heart. I will also assist and aid all members of the organization. I will die before being dishornored & I will walk in the statues given me until i am no longer able to breathe. Devoted to my Bros. and My family, most of all the Most High, Do I give these promises. - OATH

PANCHO VILLA


: The Kings Gun , Symbol of defense , Power, Protection & Greatness.
No one in socitey possess such a gun but the king. Symbol of the omnipotence, omnipresence & immoriality of God. " Except God, I Fear NOne." Represents the belief in the supremacy of God on earth or in society. It refers to the greatness of god and reflects God's powers over all creations.... The eyes of a king, symblol of beauty, viglance, protection, security and excellence. Literally speaks of the capacity of a leader to be aware of what occurs in his domain and to understand & grasp the signifance of what is around him. The soul , symbol of spiritualty , purity and the cleaness of the soul. The Padlock of the law , The Seal of the Law & Order. Symbol of the Supreme authority & Justice of the Court, Leagality , Legitimacy & Power of the Court.- " I Am Who I Am" ..JW

No comments:

Post a Comment

™☆My BLOG Listings

™☆ Follow The Leader