™☆ROTHZCHILD LIVE SHOW

Saturday, May 30, 2009

™☆ FB, K. Wales & West Ave.

Photobucket
Photobucket


the start of a Superstar R&B group "West Ave." with my Partner K. Wales aka Mr. WorldWide Entertainment! : If u dont know u better ask somebody Founder of another bad creation , 112, monica ,TLC, Boyz 2 Men, illegal,B5,Jagged Edge, Zane & Akon. ( I wouldnt know any of these artists if it wasnt for my mentor and partner /father of the business( K. Wales) if it wasnt for his aid , guidance & assistance on the industry. I am who I am because he taught me and introduce me to everything i need to know about the Music business. Now we are at it agian with another adventure which is "West Ave. " the new Sensation on the Rise. ( another platinum plaque is all i have to say )

No comments:

Post a Comment

™☆My BLOG Listings

™☆ Follow The Leader